Please check the requirements carefully and make sure that everyone wishing to drive the motorhome meets the requirements below before booking. Once you have booked, we will contact you to check your license(s) before you depart.
This is a simple online process on the DVLA website where every driver fills out this form on the DVLA website here.
Once you send us the code generated, we can verify that you do meet the requirements.
You will need to bring 2 recent proofs of home address for the driver within the last 3 months (utility bills or bank statements are accepted), UK driver’s license for the driver of the motorhome. Please note, without the valid documents the motorhome cannot be insured and will not be released. You will forfeit all of your payments.
Below are the requirements for any persons wishing to drive our motorhomes:
- Have a full UK/EU license
- Be aged between 25-75 years old
- Have held your license for at least 24 months
- Not had your license suspended for any period in the last 3 years
- Have a license that has no convictions apart from a maximum of 2 speeding offences (max 3 points
each) and 1 fault accident in the last 3 years
- Drivers must inform us before booking if…
- You have been involved in more than 1 accident in the past 3 years
- You have had insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as
a result of claims
- You have had insurance cancelled by any motor insurer
- They have any medical issues/disabilities that would affect their driving
- They are engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or are a professional sports person
- They are a Jockey or person connected with racing of any sort
- They are foreign service personnel other than persons born in the UK
These requirements are set by our insurance company.